Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Prairie Writer's Day IV

The 4th annual Prairie Writer's Day sponsered by Illinois-SCBWI is coming up this November 15th -- less than a month away! Here's the lineup:

Cheryl Klein of Arthur A. Levine Books
Martha Mihalick of Greenwillow Books
Caroline Meckler of Wendy Lamb Books
Agent Jennifer Rofe of the Andrea Brown Literary Agency
Industry Consultant Harold Underdown
Author Sharon Darrow

I've spent the evening looking for their blogs and websites, and you'll notice a lot of "clickable" names above. Cheryl Klein actually blogged about PWD a couple days ago! Everyone else attending PWD has probably been visiting these sites for months, so.......time for me to catch up. (And in case you haven't, maybe the links will help out.)

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

I'll be there! If you happen to see me, Jim, come say hello. And if I see you, I'll do the same. :)

Jim Danielson said...

I'll be sure to look for you. I've been asked to watch over one of the speakers through the course of the day to assure all goes smoothly for them, so I'll be around Harold Underdown a fair amount of the time.

Anonymous said...

Jim, you are awesome! Thank you for the blog links.
See you soon,
Trina S.

Jim Danielson said...

See you at PWD Trina

Tabitha said...

Ooo, jealous!! :) That's an amazing job they gave you.